Thursday, December 17, 2009

This and That....

Thanks to everyone who asked about The Boy. He is so much better. We discovered on Monday that he had strep throat. Yikes! Of course, we discovered this after he surprisingly told the doctor "oh yeah, my throat feels weird." Oh really?? This might have been a good piece of information to share with mom while she was trying to figure out the cause of the high fever. Anyway, as soon as we got a couple of doses of antibiotic in him, he was fine. Although he looks about 10 pounds lighter....

Little One is in rehearsals for 'Grease' at the local theater. She does not allow me to watch rehearsals, so last night, I disguised myself and hid in order to watch. Little One surprises me on a daily basis (in good and bad ways!)...but once again, I was in awe of how good she was! Excuse me for being a mom for just a sec....

The Husband would like for me to add a little addendum to yesterday's blog. He claims the wet suits were meant to be used when we vacationed at Lake George. Unfortunately, we never got there, so this did not pan out....

Two more days of school...this makes me very happy. I am so ready to not have any homework for a few weeks....

That's it for today...off to do errands......until next week.....

No comments: