Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Witty Saying Proves Nothing Voltaire

This morning is full of orthodontist appts. and school conferences. Instead of the ususal "chat" this morning, here is a list of some really great quotes. Thanks to The Husband for supplying these...

1) He has all the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire. Churchill

2) I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

3) Thank you for sending a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it. Hadas

4) He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.

5) I feel so miserable without you. It's almost like having you here. Bishop

6) I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial. Cobb

7) In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily.

8) Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. Wilde

9) I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. Groucho Marx

10) He has Van Gogh's ear for music. Billy Wilder

11) A modest little person, with much to be modest about. Churchill

12) She: If you were my husband, I'd give you poison.
He: If you were my wife, I'd drink it.


That's it for today...until tomorrow...

No comments: