Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a Boy!

Ok, quite honestly, it is harder to blog when things are going well. The Big News of the day is that Big Sis is having a....BOY! Congrats to the SIL who has already planned his sports career. I will be calling him Riley regardless of what name they choose....I will, of course, do this in private.

Had a lovely walk on the beach this morning with The Husband while The Boy and Little One slept. We had about 5 minutes of meaningful conversation before his work calls began, which actually worked out fine, since I was in quiet mode.

Unfortunately, the family in the condo below us who pays for wifi has left...so we were stuck without internet today. This became good news for me when The Husband said we would be going to the bookstore. I never mind that trip. Little One immediately planned her stuffed animal of choice....and The Boy was happy to know that he would have uninterrupted facebook and MLB draft time. Since there is a Target next door, Little One and I had to once again see if they had any different stuff...which they did. The Husband could not say anything since he and The Boy were loaded down with baseball cards. Little One and I spent a good hour coming up with names for the new stuffed doggie. 75% of her stuffed animals are named 'Butterscotch' or "Amy'...so i always lobby for something different. Today I won, and we agreed upon 'Caramel'.

We did come up with tentative summer plans. I once again asked for Paris, and Little One agreed. The guys vetoed it once again, so Little One and I will plan this trip on our own. We'll see if Big Sis, Senior and Niece want to come. Instead, it was decided that we will do Texas this year. The Husband loves Austin, and he even owns some land somewhere around there. This sounds good to me, especially since we will probably hit a Texas Rangers game. I love to plan trips, so this gives me something to look forward to. I believe I heard the word "fly" too, which means I will at least get a carry-on bag....

So until tomorrow, with a few more days of sunshine and beach to come....

No comments: