Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh Yeah, A Little Addendum...

Just using my lunch break to respond to the overwhelming responses (ok, 5) to some of my earlier blogs...

1) My lovely daughter Rachel has once again (see earlier blog) lodged a complaint that she has not been mentioned the last few days. So here goes...Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. I figure I'm good for a week, now.

2) To the person who relayed to me that faceook is the end of the world...you are such a drama king. I am probably the biggest "privacy junkie" you will ever encounter, and so far, so good. Here is the key...you control your page. You control who your friends are. This fear you have of "long lost people" looking you up is groundless. They have to ask your permission to be your "friend". What that means in my case is that if you are my "friend", it is because I want you there. And worse case scenario, you can always claim you didn't get the request...or hit the lovely DELETE button.

3) To all you people that have hundreds of "friends" on facebook...I don't know whether to envy you or be scared of you. I must live a very small life.

4) Thanks to my precious niece who sent me an e-mail saying that she was proud I joined facebook because she has not yet done it. She made feel "cool" for at least 10 minutes.

5) Tony, it is impossible to blog without using your best lines.

6) Kelly R., I knew you would be the one person who skipped the Oscars and went for the History channel. Don't be disappointed in me because I caved...

7) I asked Rachel (yet another mention) to text her sister in class (at University) and ask her a question. She responded. "Nope. You slammed texting in your blog, so I won't until you admit how useful it can be."
I am sure that I am hugely technologically out of date....I only meant to say that maybe relationships should not be conducted by text. Ok?? Now please text your sister...

That's it for today....I promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are getting so sassy